You spend hours into creating a remarkable piece of content.
Give the spotlight your content deserves.
Reach your audience multiple times, and earn a space in their minds
Reach new audience
Bring in new audience, and that too organically
Expand the territory
Plant the seeds of your brand on new platforms, without any extra effort
Great ideas die, just because they are not spread far enough.
With us, spread your ideas far and quickly like a wildfire madfire.
Here's what our customers have to say about us
Doesn't take much to get started with us
Don't believe us? Take a look.
Give us your long-form content
You just point us in the direction of your published long-form audio/video content. It could be your YouTube channel, or your podcast, or even your Zoom call raw recordings.
We get to the work
We go through each of the long-form content and identify stories in it. Based on those stories, we create dozens of micro content pieces.
Take back dozens of micro content
We arrange all newly created micro content into neat folders and send it back to you.
While, your team publishes the delivered micro content, we move onto the next long-form content.
More customer love
We've got happy clients! 🥰
Frequently asked questions
- How many micro content pieces are made from a single long-form content?
- We produce 12-15 micro pieces of content per long-form audio/video content. It's a mix of video, graphics, and written content.
- We have a lot of long-form content in our archives. How many pieces can you repurpose per month?
- Our team and processes are agile and scalable. After the first month of working together, we can scale repurposing upto thirty (30) long-form content pieces per month for your brand.
- Do you repurpose audio-only podcasts as well?
- Yes! We make text and audio-only videos, motion & static creatives, and written content for audio-only podcasts.
- Do you repurpose written long-form content as well?
- Yes we do! We make static creatives and written content from blog posts.
We share all our learnings here – for free!
5 ways to repurpose your podcast
What’s your goal with your podcasts? I bet it’s to increase listeners. With the amount of work you put in to create a podcast episode–writing the script, editing it, coordinating with a host, and finally recording your podcast—it’d be unproductive if it doesn’t reach more listeners. That’s where Podcast repurposing comes in. You can turn one podcast episode into multiple pieces of content. That way, you can promote your podcast on different platforms without creating original content for each
5 content ideas for your Instagram carousel posts
Instagram carousel posts have higher engagement than static posts and Instagram stories. Why? Per Aia Adriano [https://twitter.com/aiadriano/status/1399811518536073223?s=20&t=Ri_gWd4LNuR9kCrEVc-U7w] , VP of content at Complex, Carousels “increases engagement and time spent on the post simply because there's more to consume. Also, the algorithm rewards it." The study [https://www.socialinsider.io/blog/instagram-engagement/] from Social insider confirms this trend. It analyzed 109 million Instagr
5 content ideas for your short-form videos (YouTube shorts, TikTok, and FB/Instagram Reels)
Short-form videos are all the rage these days. You’ll find people (including me) scrolling through Instagram Reels/TikTok/YouTube shorts for at least 30 minutes per day. No wonder: a) TikTok was the most downloaded [https://www.forbes.com/sites/johnkoetsier/2021/12/27/top-10-most-downloaded-apps-and-games-of-2021-tiktok-telegram-big-winners/] app in 2021. b) Until January 2022, YouTube shorts hit 5 trillion [https://blog.youtube/inside-youtube/letter-susan-our-2022-priorities/] all-time vie
All you have to do is fill out the form below, and we'll get back to you within 24 hours.
Or simply, email us at email@example.com