You spend hours into creating a remarkable piece of content.
Give the spotlight your content deserves.
Reach your audience multiple times, and earn a space in their minds
Reach new audience
Bring in new audience, and that too organically
Expand the territory
Plant the seeds of your brand on new platforms, without any extra effort
Great ideas die, just because they are not spread far enough.
With us, spread your ideas far and quickly like a wildfire madfire.
Here's what our customers have to say about us
Doesn't take much to get started with us
Don't believe us? Take a look.
Give us your long-form content
You just point us in the direction of your published long-form audio/video content. It could be your YouTube channel, or your podcast, or even your Zoom call raw recordings.
We get to the work
We go through each of the long-form content and identify stories in it. Based on those stories, we create dozens of micro content pieces.
Take back dozens of micro content
We arrange all newly created micro content into neat folders and send it back to you.
While, your team publishes the delivered micro content, we move onto the next long-form content.
More customer love
We've got happy clients! 🥰
Frequently asked questions
- How many micro content pieces are made from a single long-form content?
- We produce 12-15 micro pieces of content per long-form audio/video content. It's a mix of video, graphics, and written content.
- We have a lot of long-form content in our archives. How many pieces can you repurpose per month?
- Our team and processes are agile and scalable. After the first month of working together, we can scale repurposing upto thirty (30) long-form content pieces per month for your brand.
- Do you repurpose audio-only podcasts as well?
- Yes! We make text and audio-only videos, motion & static creatives, and written content for audio-only podcasts.
- Do you repurpose written long-form content as well?
- Yes we do! We make static creatives and written content from blog posts.
We share all our learnings here – for free!
5 content ideas for your YouTube video
Finding YouTube content ideas is one of the biggest challenges when getting started. Many even quit YouTube after struggling to come up with ideas. That shouldn’t be the case, though. YouTube has a 2B+ audience you can benefit from: increased brand awareness, leads, and paying customers. So, what should you do? To get you started, here are the five content ideas for your YouTube channel. [https://www.madfirehq.com/]1. Teach something Educating your users is the fastest way to highlight your e
The 4 ways to dig for content topics
You must have the pillar content you can repurpose into different formats. But how to come up with new topics week in and week out? Here are the four ways to find content topics—so you don’t waste time and instead focus on creating new content and repurposing them. [https://www.madfirehq.com/]1. Use BuzzSumo to find popular topics BuzzSumo is a treasure trove. You can find trending content based on the number of shares across social media and the web. It’s a sure-shot way to search for content
5 ways to know what content your audience wants to consume
Creating and repurposing content is only rewardable if your audience loves them. If they don’t, you’ll waste all your time and effort investment. You don’t want, do you? So, to help you, here are the five ways to know what content your audience wants. You can then create accordingly. [https://www.madfirehq.com/]1. Check analytics One of the best ways to know your audience’s preferences is to use your analytics to find what previously worked and what didn’t. Specifically, look for content with
All you have to do is fill out the form below, and we'll get back to you within 24 hours.
Or simply, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org