You spend hours into creating a remarkable piece of content.
Give the spotlight your content deserves.
Reach your audience multiple times, and earn a space in their minds
Reach new audience
Bring in new audience, and that too organically
Expand the territory
Plant the seeds of your brand on new platforms, without any extra effort
Great ideas die, just because they are not spread far enough.
With us, spread your ideas far and quickly like a wildfire madfire.
Here's what our customers have to say about us
Doesn't take much to get started with us
Don't believe us? Take a look.
Give us your long-form content
You just point us in the direction of your published long-form audio/video content. It could be your YouTube channel, or your podcast, or even your Zoom call raw recordings.
We get to the work
We go through each of the long-form content and identify stories in it. Based on those stories, we create dozens of micro content pieces.
Take back dozens of micro content
We arrange all newly created micro content into neat folders and send it back to you.
While, your team publishes the delivered micro content, we move onto the next long-form content.
More customer love
We've got happy clients! 🥰
Frequently asked questions
- How many micro content pieces are made from a single long-form content?
- We produce 12-15 micro pieces of content per long-form audio/video content. It's a mix of video, graphics, and written content.
- We have a lot of long-form content in our archives. How many pieces can you repurpose per month?
- Our team and processes are agile and scalable. After the first month of working together, we can scale repurposing upto thirty (30) long-form content pieces per month for your brand.
- Do you repurpose audio-only podcasts as well?
- Yes! We make text and audio-only videos, motion & static creatives, and written content for audio-only podcasts.
- Do you repurpose written long-form content as well?
- Yes we do! We make static creatives and written content from blog posts.
We share all our learnings here – for free!
The 5 ways to encourage a content repurposing mindset in your team
Content repurposing [https://www.madfirehq.com/blog/the-power-of-repurposing-content/] has multiple benefits: more audience reach, SEO visibility, targeted content, time savior, and more, but it isn’t a one-person job. You need your team with equal motivation to reap the benefits. [https://www.madfirehq.com/]How do you instill a content repurposing mindset in your team? Here are the five ways to get started: 1. Include repurposing as a part of your content strategy When you plan a content stra
The four ways to repurpose your newsletter
Writing a newsletter issue is time-consuming and takes considerable effort. You research the topic, write, edit, and make visuals. Won’t you like to squeeze the maximum ROI for your efforts? You sure would. That’s where repurposing helps. With little effort, you can share it on multiple platforms and gain more reach and subscribers. But how to get started? [https://www.madfirehq.com/]Here are the four ways: 1. Summarize it into a Twitter thread Each newsletter issue is long and in-depth. For e
5 ways to repurpose content for YouTube shorts
Susan Wojcicki, the CEO of YouTube, mentioned [https://blog.youtube/inside-youtube/letter-susan-our-2022-priorities/] that in less than 12 months, YouTube hit 5 trillion all-time views on shorts. She also said that shorts is one of the major priorities for the platform. It means the YouTube algorithm will provide more reach to brands doubling down on creating shorts. But how do you get started? Which content to publish as shorts? Enter repurposing. You can repurpose content you already created
All you have to do is fill out the form below, and we'll get back to you within 24 hours.
Or simply, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org